1. You will need to set up an account.
2. Click on the link: Online Water/Wastewater Billing Account.
3. Click on the Create Password link.
a. Enter in your Account number, Bill Date, Due Date, Total Amount Due, and click submit.
b. You will then be asked to create a new pin (password), a password/pin hint, and an email address. When completed click the submit button
c. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail, to the e-mail address you provided to finish the registration process.
1. You can pay at the Cashier’s office on the First Floor at City Hall (3200 Civic Center Circle) Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
1. Please call: (505) 891-5211 to make a payment by phone. If you would like to make a payment with a Utility Service Specialist call (505) 891-5020.
a. You will need your full Utility Account Number to access this service.Please see an example of a Water/Wastewater Utility Bill PDF for the information you need.
1. You can send your payment in using the return envelope included with your Utility payment stub.
2. If you do not have the return envelope you can mail your payments to City Hall..
1. You can drop off your payments (if you do not want to pay postage) to:
a. City Hall (3200 Civic Center Circle, NE) at the south end of the back parking lot. In the white drop box.
b. Or to Ester Bone Library (950 Pinetree Road). The drop box is white and located in the parking lot.