Early voting for registered, Rio Rancho residents will be available from February 4 to February 29. Election Day voting is March 3.
Early Voting Locations and Same-Day Voter Registration
Voters may vote early in the Office of the City Clerk starting February 4, 2020; Rio Rancho City Hall, 3200 Civic Center Circle NE
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; from February 4, 2020 through February 28, 2020 and February 15, 22, and 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Voters may also cast a ballot at additional Early Voting locations from February 15, 2020 through February 29, 2020
- Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; February 15 through February 29
- Loma Colorado Main Library, 755 Loma Colorado Blvd NE
- Meadowlark Senior Center, 4330 Meadowlark Ln SE
- Plaza at Enchanted Hills, 3575 NM-528 Suite F-3
**In-person, same-day voter registration is available at all Early Voting locations.
Individuals can vote absentee by filling out an absentee application and submitting it to the City Clerk’s Office. Absentee ballots will be mailed out beginning on February 4, 2020.