Greggory D. Hull has called New Mexico home for more than 25 years, with many of those years spent raising his family in Rio Rancho. He has been married to his wife Carrie for more than 20 years, and is the father of five and grandfather of six.
- Create and foster economic development - diversify the local economy by adding new business and job opportunities which in-turn provides additional revenues to fund municipal government services and needs
- Maintain and enhance the quality of life for all residents
- Improve the city's infrastructure (e.g., water-related, roads)
- Actively involve community members in municipal government
- Former President/CEO of Certified Packing and Crating, Inc.
- Former President/CEO of Express Manufactured Homes, Inc.
- Active in youth and teen ministries for the past 20 years including serving as Sunday School teacher
- Financial councilor
- Past President of the Ventana Vista Homeowners Association
- Appointed by Governor Martinez in May 2017 to serve on the New Mexico Workforce Development Board
- Mid-Region Council of Governments Board of Directors and Executive Board (Board Chairman, FY 19)
- New Mexico Workforce Connection (Central Region) Board Member
- UNM West Advisory Council
- U.S. Conference of Mayors
- 2015/2016 Chairman of the New Mexico Mayor's Caucus (affiliated with the New Mexico Municipal League)