Water Use Audits are performed for City of Rio Rancho residents who have a water/wastewater utility account.Audits are free and help those who have received a letter indicating they may have a leak,or extremely high bills which are not normal. If you suspect a leak and would like a water use audit then please either call or submit the audit form. If you are aware that you have a water leak call a certified plumber.
How to request a Water Use Audit:
1. You can call (505) 896-8715.
a. Please provide your name, account number or address, name on the account if it is different, how many people reside in the home, whether or not you have an irrigation system, whether or not you have a water softener tank, and whether or not you received a letter indicating you have a leak.
2. Or you can obtain the UT-UTO-01.03 (E) Water Use Audit Form PDF from our Utility Operations Department Forms page or by clicking the link above.Please follow the instructions on how to fill out a fillable form on our Utility Operations Department Forms page.
3. E-mail, Mail, or Fax the form.
a. Send an E-mail with the form name in the subject line.
b. Mail to: Attn: (Form Name)Utility Operations Department
3200 Civic Center Circle, NERio Rancho, NM 87144
c. Fax to: (505) 891-5201
4. The Auditor will call to setup an appointment to visit the property and conduct the water use audit.
5. If you have a leak and get it repaired make sure to notify Utility Customer Service.
6. If you have any questions about the process please call: (505) 896-8715.
Adobe Disclaimer: Reading the PDF documents provided on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.