1. This application is for commercial development only.
2. All services will be pending until a field inspection is completed. If a field inspection failed; the customer is
required to pay the difference for the service. All services will be inspected by the City once installed.
3. Subdivision applications cannot be submitted for building permit or water meters/wastewater service prior
to final acceptance of Utility Infrastructure. No approval for building permit will be allowed without a letter of
availability from the Utility Operations Division. A copy of the Inspection Sheet from the City Utility Inspector
must be submitted prior to release of water/wastewater request.
4. Customer must make sure that the address is clearly marked on the lot, and viewable from the road.
5. The following definitions are used in this application:
a. Pro-Rata: If a pro-rata is due for water and wastewater then it must be paid along with impact fees.
Address City, State, Zip
Address, City, State, Zip
I certify that the information in this application is truthful and correct to the best of my knowledge.
* indicates a required field