Computers, Fax, Printing & Copier
Mobile Printing - 3 Easy Ways to Print
Information on wireless printing is here.
We do not offer refunds for printing. Only paper provided by the library can be used in the printers.
Public Access Computers
- Both Rio Rancho Public Library locations have public computers connected to the internet equipped with Microsoft Office software, USB ports for flash / thumb drives, and CD / DVD read-writable drives.
- Sessions are limited to one hour when others are waiting.
- Computers are accessible with library cards in good standing or with a one-day guest pass available at the Information desk.
- Black and white printing is available for $0.15 per page and color for $0.50 per page. Only paper provided by the library can be used in the printers. We do not give refunds for printing.
- All public computer users are expected to comply with the library’s computer use policy & rules
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their child’s internet usage. Please review the child safety policy.
- Both Rio Rancho Public Library locations have a scanner available for public use.
- Users must provide their own flash drive or writable CD / DVD to save scanned images.
- Scanning is free of charge.
Copy & Fax Machines
- There are copy machines at both branches. Black and white copies are $0.20 per page, color copies are $0.50 per page. We do not give refunds.
- Fax machines are at both branches and operated through a third party. It is $1.75 for the first page and $1 per page after, payable via credit or debit cards.
- All Rio Rancho Public Library locations offer free Wi-Fi access.
- Users are responsible for configuring their own equipment and connecting to a network.
- All wireless users are expected to comply with the computer use policy & rules.
- The library’s wireless network is not secure. The library is not responsible for damage or lost data resulting from connection to the library’s network.
- Please bring headphones / earbuds to access applications with sound (e.g., internet radio, movie previews). The library does not provide headphones.
- Wireless devices must be able to use a browser to authenticate access to the wireless network.