Computers, Fax, Printing & Copier
Print from an Email
Forward Email to the Library Print System
Loma Colorado Main Library:
Esther Bone Memorial Library:
*Attachments Will Print as a Separate Job
Print from the PrinterOn App
*Email Required For Pickup
Print from a Laptop or Desktop
Visit the Mobile Print Service Website
Loma Colorado Main Library:
Esther Bone Memorial Library:https://www.printeron.net/rrpl/esther-bone-memorial-library
Information on checking out a laptop is here.
Computer Use Rules
- Library cards must be in good standing to use public Library computers. Good standing is defined as a current card that does not have any billed items or other blocks.
- All computer users must use their own Library cards. A user is in violation of the Library's computer use rules if he or she permits another to use his or her card.
- Customers are limited to most current time limits posted in the Library based on availability.
- Once a computer is reserved, customers have 10 minutes to sign in. Waiting time cannot be estimated. Customers are responsible for monitoring their reservations.
- Public Library computers will shutdown prior to the Library closing.
- If space is available, a maximum of two persons may sit or work together at any one computer.
- All computer users are expected to conduct themselves appropriately within a public environment. Verbal or physical abuse of staff, other Library or computer users or computer equipment will not be tolerated.
- Computer use may not interfere with others using the Library. Computer customers are subject to the Library’s behavior rules.
- Files may not be saved to the desktop or the C Drive.
- USB storage devices may be connected to the computer.
- The Library does not provide hardwired connections for customer owned equipment in Library buildings.
- The Library is not responsible for damage or lost data resulting from the malfunctioning of Library hardware or software.
- Black, white, and color printing is available for a fee.
- Only paper provided by the Library can be used in the printers.
- We do not provide refunds for printing.
- The Library recommends using "print preview" before printing.
If customers need assistance using the Library’s computers and time allows, Library staff will help to the best of their ability. Extended explanations, in-depth training, and specific software assistance are not available without advance notice.
All Library branches provide free wireless service with the following parameters:
- The Library's wireless network is not secure. The Library is not responsible for damage or lost data resulting from connection to the Library’s network;
- Individual users are responsible for their own equipment. Library staff is not able to provide technical assistance;
- Users of the Library’s wireless connection must comply with the Library's Computer Use Policy; and.
- Printing options may be available.
All Library branches provide fax service with the following parameters:
- Sending a fax is free.
- The library cannot receive faxes.
- The library is not responsible for faxes that are not received when sent from one of our machines.