*February 13, the Activity pool is closed for emergency repair. We are anticipating the regular programming schedule to resume on Thursday, February 15. Activities in the competition pool will go on as scheduled. Check back for further updates.
Aquacise Class Descriptions
- Aqua Fitness: Low impact, high/low intensity, upright, shallow water workout set to music held in the recreation pool.
- Aqua Therapy: Low impact, low intensity workout that emphasizes range of motion, strength training and stretching held in either the recreation or exit pool.
- Deep Water Fitness: Low impact, high intensity, upright, deep water workout designed to increase stamina, endurance and muscle tone held in the competition pool. Flotation belts for support will be provided.
- Aqua Circuit: Tone and sculpt your body with no impact to your joints. This workout is a blend of cardio and resistance training, and may incorporate tools such as water weights, bands, and noodles.
- Aqua Zumba: It's a party in the pool integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness movements. It is a safe, challenging workout that's cardio-conditioning, body-toning and most of all, exhilarating beyond belief.
Benefits of Aquacise Classes Include:
- Low impact so easy on the joints
- Increases flexibility through range of motion
- Burns fat and increases cardio-respiratory fitness
- Tones muscles using water’s resistance
- Great for both swimmers and non-swimmers
Aquacise Class Schedule
*Classes are subject to change.
*Participants must be over the age of 13. Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
|| Deep Water
| Aqua Circuit
|15 Visit Punch Pass
|3 Month Pass