Due to staffing shortage, the Rio Rancho Aquatic Center will be closed on Fridays.
Aquatic Center hours:
Recreational swim - all ages
- Saturday: noon to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: noon to 6 p.m.
Lap swim - adults only
- Monday - 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.; 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m; 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.; 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.; 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: noon to 6:00 p.m.
Beginning Monday 10/25/21, there will be no competition pool lanes from 3-5 pm. due to High School swim season.
Number of available lanes varies throughout the day. Two lap lanes available between 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Friday.
.The Rio Rancho Aquatic Center is open year-round. The center does not open until 2 p.m. on the first Monday of each month to allow for regular maintenance.
The following precautions and operational changes will be enforced until further notice:
- No gatherings on deck will be allowed;
- Signage will be placed throughout the facility to remind the public of physical distancing;
- When waiting in line outside of the facility, patrons are required to maintain six feet of distance between themselves and others;
- Individuals showing any symptoms of illness should not use the facility, and high risk individuals are discouraged from using the facility;
- Entry of patrons and exit of patrons will follow separate pathways.
- There will be no equipment for patron-sharing usage.
The City of Rio Rancho Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Department is committed to providing activities and events that promote a healthy lifestyle, community engagement, and economic value. Research shows that people that participate in recreational activities report feeling happier and healthier, are more content in their careers, and have more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
Check out the Program Brochure to view a listing of all of the amazing programs and events offered through the City of Rio Rancho.